How accessible this website is
This accessibility statement applies to the website franciscangardens.org.uk. The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for these website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
We know some parts of this website may not be fully accessible:
We use an external booking software and constantly review its accessibility.
How accessibility was evaluated
This website was last tested on 14th July 2021 using manual testing and semi-automated evaluation tools.
Feedback and contact information
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 14th July 2021. It was last reviewed on 14th July 2021.
This website was last tested on 14th July 2021. The test was carried out by Eastbridge Hospital and Realising Designs.
To create our test sample of pages we identified the page themes and templates to give maximum site coverage.